Patagonia's most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable, quick-drying and with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control for daily use. The Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering, a forgiving stretch that moves with you and an internal diamond-grid pattern that rests lightly on the skin to trap warmth. The hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds dry times. Treated with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control, which means less washing and longer wearing, and because this zip-neck top is Fair Trade Certified sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for better coverage.
- Capilene® Midweight hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance. It has a soft, smooth face for easy to layering and built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you’ll stay welcome among friends all day long
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and a full range of motion
- Built with elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Crew earned a premium for their labor
- The zip-neck design has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying
- A long center-front zipper vents your body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Capilene® Midweight stretches for added comfort and an improved fit during movement