Stay cool and comfortable on warm nights in the wilderness with this ultra-breathable, spacious tent designed to help you rest up for more productive days of adventuring. Light enough to take into the backcountry, the Zoic 2 offers a lot of extra space for stretching out and storing gear. Great for first-time and warm-weather backpackers, the Zoic tent can go from trailhead camping to remote mountain lakes with ease, and its easy-pitch design allows for more time to hang out with friends or to enjoy the scenery. Two doors and two gear lofts make for convenient access and gear storage.
- Light: Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- Spacious: A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-in. mattress for each occupant.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system with hubbed poles allows for quick and easy pitching.
- Durable: Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating.
- Livability: Two doors, two built-in gear lofts, and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- 3 lbs 8 oz