If lightweight is your goal and comfort is your priority, the Ultralight Air Mat may be perfect for you. The mat was awarded Gear of the Year by National Geographic Adventure and earned Best New Gear from Gear Institute in 2014 for its innovative construction and ease of use. Using Air Sprung Cell™ technology with a single layer of medium resolution cells, this mat offers a minimal packed size and weight. Ideal for adventure racers, lightweight backpack or bikepacking adventures or anyone looking for warmer-weather comfort.
- R-Value of 1.0 - sufficient warmth for late Spring, Summer, and early fall camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure.
- Integrated pump/stuff sack. Two or three breaths are all that’s necessary to bring the mat up to pressure. No dizziness and virtually no moisture from condensed breath.
- 40/30D high-tensile nylon face fabric – the strongest face fabric available in an air mat.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
Weight: Regular: 13.9 oz ≈ Lighter than a roll of paper towels
Packed Size Comparison: Burrito with double meat and guac.
Performance: Summer Mat: Perfect for late Spring to early Fall.
Durability: The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them.